Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
– Dylan Thomas
Do not go gentle
into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave
at close of day;
against the dying of the light.
– Dylan Thomas
‘It was basically do or die’
Jan. 31, 2014. It’s been two years since I left Northside Hospital with a new lease on life. … Things have changed a lot in the past 24 months. I have changed.
A fastball to the heart
I’m not 10 anymore. I’m 53, and my heroes are dying. Yesterdays are to be cherished. Yesterday, we didn’t know Tom Seaver was dead. Today, I wish it was yesterday.
We were back in Lynchburg – but not on the ridge, running around the tobacco fields, berry patches, gardens, and hayloft. Mom was home to bury her dad, my grandaddy.
• Tugerson made integration pitch in ’53
• Trash Pandas exceed canned expectations
• Recalling TinCaps’ remarkable ’09 season
• Malloy epitomizes ‘The Heart of the Game’
• Everett’s added Pop! a boost for fans
• Mouth-watering memories of an old-fashioned ’cue joint
• Can it be the middle of August already?
• Remembering the Rubber Duck
• Avoid the financial toxicity of cancer
• GMO labeling now hidden in plain sight
• The ‘deregulated status’ of GMOs
• Monsanto: What’s past is prologue
• For Kerr, Kodaris was a ‘perfect fit’
• Kodaris CMS solution is an industry first
• Kodaris Multilingual Translator Tool
• How to create a Kodaris CMS page